Long-term care leaders- urgent opportunity 4PM today
Wednesday, February 17, 4pm ET: COVID-19 Vaccine Safety: A Fireside Chat with Long Term Care Community Champions
Join The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for a fireside chat with Community Champions working in long term care. Throughout this series, you’ll hear from a diverse audience of long term care professionals ranging from those who deliver direct patient care, to those who are responsible for facility operations and leadership. These nursing home team members will share more about their journey during the COVID-19 pandemic, and acceptance of the COVID 19 vaccine.
This is our second special series, a part of the CMS National Nursing Home Stakeholder Call Series, aimed at addressing questions and concerns about the new COVID-19 vaccines. Each session includes representatives from CMS and CDC as well Vaccine Community Champions.
- Dr. Lee Fleisher, CMS Chief Medical Officer and Director, Center for Clinical Standards and Quality (CMS)
- Jean Moody Williams, Deputy Director, Center for Clinical Standards and Quality (CMS)
- Dr. Amanda Cohn, Chief Medical Officer (Acting), Office of Vaccine Policy, Preparedness, and Global Health, Office of the Director (CDC)
- Jade Hiriams, Vaccine Community Champion
- Valerie Wright, Vaccine Community Champion
Target Audience: Long term care providers, facility staff and resident advocates.
Registration is required: https://cms.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_ElsqWtbMT_2D3uVE1FyFbg