Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) 101 nursing CE course -101 for professionals
Coronavirus, caused by COVID-19, is a rapidly developing disease. As this disease continues to expand and engulf communities across the United States, it is critical that healthcare professionals become informed of the national standards of care provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other authorative agencies. This course provides the latest standardized information that is known about the identification, care, and prevention of the disease.
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- List the three coronaviruses that have surfaced around the world in the past decade.
- List three major symptoms that are associated with COVID-19.
- Discuss the current testing techniques for COVID-19.
- List the personal protective equipment that should be used when caring for a patient suspected to have or who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Discuss what an individual should do if they believe they may have been exposed to COVID-19.
- List at least four things you can do to decrease the risk of getting COVID-19.
- Discuss what should and should not be done when caring for a COVID-19 positive individual at home
Use code COVID19 at checkout.