REGISTER for ANA-Vermont Annual Convention, 11/2/18
This announcement has 1 attachment:
Join us Friday, November 2, 2018, 8 AM to 3:30 PM at the Shelburne Museum, Pizzagalli Center for Art and Education for a day of presentations and networking. Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch and free admission to the museum.
Students who arrive by 2 PM after their clinical will be admitted for FREE to see Governor Phil Scott and final speaker.
Topics and Speakers
- Governor Phil Scott, remarks at 2 PM
- Gubernatorial Candidate Christine Halquist, remarks at 9 AM
- Sarah Robinson, Deputy Director at the Vermont Network Against Domestic & Sexual Violence to discuss Uprooting the Causes of Violence so every last Vermonter thrives.
- Dr. Fred Wiseman, Seeds of Renewal Project & Vermont Center for Integrative Herbalism, Eating the Ancestors: Indigenous Food Systems Identity and Healing
- Dr. Steven Fisher, Regional Medical Director for Centurion to discuss the Opioid Crisis.
- Charles MacMartin of Visiting Nurses Association and final speaker will lead a Panel Discussion about quality End-of-Life Care: Advocacy and the Interdisciplinary Hospice Model.
Register Today at ANA-Vermont.org
All questions can be directed to vtnurse@ANA-Vermont.org
Contact hours will be provided by the Northeast Multistate Division. The Northeast Multistate Division is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation