Spirit of Advocacy
Join us Friday, November 2, 2018, 8 AM to 3:30 PM at the Shelburne Museum, Pizzagalli Center for Art and Education for a day of presentations and networking. Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch and free admission to the museum.
- Sarah Robinson, Deputy Director, Vermont Network Against Domestic & Sexual Violence
- Gubernatorial Candidate, Christine Hallquist
- Dr Fred Wiseman, an Abenaki with the Seeds of Renewal Project and Vermont Center for Intergrative Herbalism
- Dr. Steven Fisher, Regional Medical Director for Centurion, who will discuss the opioid crisis
- Governor Phil Scott
- Charley MacMartin of Visiting Nurses Association, who will lead a panel discussion that includes a nurse and social worker about quality End-of-Life Care.
Students arriving after their clinical for this final speaker after 2 PM will have free admission.
During the second half of the lunch session the ANA-Vermont Board of Directors will hold its Annual Business Meetings. Only current members will be allowed to attend.
Questions or clarifications about this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship Registration Here